High-Speed Hand Dryer w/ Adjustable Sound & Speed
The original and still the best in hand drying innovation!
ExtremeAir is three times faster, uses 80-90% less energy, and provides 98% cost savings over paper towels than standard hand dryers. ExtremeAir is the result of our ongoing commitment to building the very best hand dryer in the industry.
Adjustable Sound & Speed
Innovative technology allows the hand dryer to be adjusted to your preference - providing the perfect balance of speed, energy efficiency and sound. It is ideal for sports stadiums, schools or a quiet library.
A dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM. There is no need to upgrade or replace parts.
Universal Voltage & Vandal Resistant
Can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage, making installation easier.
- Two tamper-resistant screws secure the heavy-duty, vandalresistant cover to the steel base
- Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals
- Air intake is shielded for additional safety
- Indestructible one-piece fixed nozzle
The most compact hand dryer in the industry! It is 43% smaller than old industry standard high-speed hand dryers. The GXT is the original high speed, compact, energy efficient hand dryer introduced and still is the best in its industry.
Ultra energy-efficient, microprocessor-controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is less then one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead-free design.
Ultra Life High-Performance Motor
Motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM. Includes an automatic resetting thermal protector.
Comes with a 5-year preium warranty. Includes same-day factory repair or shipment of replacement parts.
- Air Temperature: 135 degrees F at 72 degrees F room temperature
- Air Velocity: 19,000 - 10,000 LFM (Linear Feet per Min.)
- Dry Time: 10 + Seconds (Adjustable)
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Model: Stainless Steel
- Power: 12.5 A max at 120 V, 6.5 A max. at 240 V 1500-800 W adjustable
- Sound Level: 83 - 69 dB
- Universal Voltage:100-240 V, 50/60Hz
Dryers must be installed by a licensed electrician. A single phase dedicated 15 amp or 20 amp electrical line is required. (The eXt series does not require a dedicated line.)
Dryers must be properly grounded. One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both in-wall and surface wiring. For indoor use only.
Recommended mounting heights from bottom of dryer to finished floor:
- Men: 44"
- Women: 42"
- Children: 32" - 42"
- Disabled: 36"
- Average traffic washroom: 1 dryer per 2 washbasins
- Heavy traffic washroom: 1 dryer per washbasin
- 54" wash fountain: 4 dryers per sink
Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12" from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18" above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor. In congested areas the dryers should be located to create a flow from the washbasin to the dryer and to the exit.