Green Klean Ultra Concentrated Bleach Tablets provide convenient and easy-to-use powerful bleaching action
Perfect for sinks, floors, tiles, toilets, bathtubs and showers
Never worry about spilling or splashing concentrated bleach on carpets, drapes or clothing. Just drop the crystals into the water, allow 60 seconds to dissolve and clean hard surfaces.
Easier and safer to use than liquid commercial chlorine bleach. When comparing Green Klean bleach tablets to liquid bleach, both have similar characteristics.
- Cleaning effectiveness
- Deodorizing ability
- Bleaching capability
- pH is close to neutral, 4.8 to 7.6
- Allows for more comfortable work environment while cleaning
- Lower pH increases userful life of solution by slowing the breakdown of available chlorine
- Maintaing 100-200 ppm of available chlorine will effectively clean and deodorize hard surface areas in kitchens, bathrooms, child play areas, and more
To clean, deodorize and remove mildew stains: add 1 tablet to 1 gallon of water For heavily soiled areas use 2 tablets. Mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for 2 minutes.
Rinse well and air dry. Use gloves for prolonged use. To clean & deodorize toilet. Add 1 TABLET into the toilet bowl. Allow to dissolve, then use brush to clean. Flush toilet before use.
Minimize Storage Space
- Shipping cost - a case of liquid bleach vs a bottle of tablets, ship ground UPS & FedEx
- Storage cost- a case of liquid bleach vs a bottle of tablets
- Longer Shelf Life - 36 months
- Spill hazard - nothing to spill or leak with dry tablets
- Eliminates the risk of collateral damage to property due to liquid bleach spills
How many tablets are required to create a cleaning solution comparable to diluting 6 oz. of liquid bleach in 1 gallon of water.
1 Green Klean Bleach Tablet in a gallon of water will result in a solution comparable to mixing 6 oz. of liquid 5% bleach into 1 gallon of water as directed.
How can Green Klean Bleach Tablets be used?
Green Klean Bleach Tablets can be used to remove stains caused by mold and mildew, clean and eliminate odors.
Why would I use tablets instead of liquid bleach?
- Tablets require less room to store and therefore take less space on shelves
- Better portion control. No measuring required
- Eliminates the danger of spilling concentrated bleach on clothes, carpet, drapes, etc.
- Longer shelf life, 36 months
- Reduce volume of trash, fewer plastic bottles to dispose of
- Tablets can be shipped via UPS and FedEx Ground as necessary
- Liquid bleach should be diluted in cold water. Tablets should be dissolved in hot water
Are tablets more expensive than liquid bleach?
Green Klean Bleach Tablets are competitively priced. A gallon of cleaning solution mixed using liquid bleach will cost about the same as a gallon of solution created using a tablet.
Can I mix a bleach solution made from tablets with other cleaning chemicals?
Do not mix any bleach solution with other household chemicals. Bleach can react with other chemicals in a way that could result in injuries. Dangerous fumes could result.
Can I use tablets in my laundry?
Yes. Green Klean bleach tablets are an excellent source of chlorine to brighten and whiten clothes. Do not use tablets with non-color fast clothes. This could cause damage or fading.
What is the active ingredient in Green Klean Bleach Tablets?
Sodium Dichlorosisocyanurate Dihydrate.
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, or just want to make sure you are handling your product correctly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will gladly assist you.