May be used on all types of flooring except unsealed wood
Accolade Floor Sealer/Finish
Accolade is a versatile sealer/finish which has been formulated to protect a wide variety of non-resilient and resilient flooring materials. By blending acrylic polymer elements fortified with urethane, Accolade combines the properties of a top quality sealer with those of a superior floor finish.
Features & Benefits
- Effective sealing of porous/old floors
- Improved urethane formula provides "finish" like gloss and depth
- Stands up to high speed burnishing and frequent detergent scrubbing
- Dries to a clear film
- Specifically formulated to not yellow over time
Can be used on terrazzo, quarry tile, brick, unglazed, ceramic, Mexican tile, slate, unpolished marble and all types of resilient flooring.
- Remove old sealer/finish using Franklin floor stripper
- Apply a thin coat of Accolade using a clean finish mop
- Allow 30-60 minutes drying time
- Apply 3-4 additional coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between coats
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soils with a long-handled scraper or putty knife
- Clean with a damp mop or autoscrubber