Value Pack-Includes: (8) 1-Liter AeroBlue Hand & Body Shampoo & (2) 1-Liter White Restyle Curve Soap Dispensers.
Aero Blue Foaming Hand and Body Shampoo is Ideal for General Industry, Healthcare, Schools, Manufacturing and Office Environments.
Green Seal certification means this Deb SBS foaming product, as stated in GS-41, demonstrates environmental leadership throughout its life-cycle and meets requirements for:
- Limited toxicity
- Environmentally preferred ingredients
- Limited waste and resource use
Green Seal Certified AeroBlue is the ideal choice for economical hand and body cleansing in all types of public facilities. Frosty-blue lotion foam soap with a mild fragrance, offering a general purpose cleansing action that is ideal for handwashing or showering. Use at any wash basin, in locker rooms and showers, office buildings, anywhere.
- Lower cost per hand wash than traditional liquid soap
- Long lasting 1-liter cartridge delivers up to 1,400 hand washings
- InstantFOAM technology means that less water is required to complete a proper hand washing
- Recyclable cartridges and bottles
- Fresh blue color and light floral scent
Features & Benefits
- Superior Formulation - A high-quality soap formula providing a silky smooth after feel with a fresh fragrance.
- Instant Foaming - Soap foams instantly to reduce the time spent creating lather.
- Hygienic - Ultrasonically sealed soap cartridges prevent the ingress of bacteria. Use with Deb 1-Liter and 2-Liter soap dispensing systems.
- Saves Water - No water is required to create a soapy lather.
- Caring - Containts skin conditioners to improve hydration and prevent drying of the skin.
- Highly Economical - Provides up to 1400 hand washes from each cartridge.
- Properties - A general purpose hand and body shampoo with a mild fragrance. Grean Seal Certified.
- Quick Rinsing - Rinses easily from the skin leaving no soapy residue.
- Effective - Only a small amount of soap is required to provide effective skin cleansing.
Restyle Curve Soap Dispenser
All Deb soap dispensers are Biocote protected. Biocote is a silver-based anitmicrobial agent that is incorporated into the dispenser components at the time of manufacture and inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and molds. Biocote will not wear out or rub off over time, making it effective for the lifetime of the dispenser.
- Previously known as a ProLine Soap Dispenser
- Large Push Buttons - Can be hand or elbow operated; easy-to-use
- Fixed Shot Sizes - Delivers the exact amount required, controlling usage and reduces waste
- Deb System Cartridges - Replaces in seconds, reducing maintenance time and costs
- Ultrasonically Sealed Cartridges - Allows no ingress of air into cartridge during use and prevents product contamination
- No Wastage - Cartridges are designed to collapse during use
- Recyclable Cartridges - All cartridge components are made of fully recyclable materials
- Locking Mechanism - Prevents unauthorized access, pilferage and product contamination
- Sight Glass - Indicates level of product in cartridge
- Guaranteed for Life - Re-assurance of quality and reduces ongoing costs
- Durable Plastic Bodies - Withstands high levels of wear and tear