Clarke PBU 21 Propane-Powered Burnisher
When you need a powerful floor machine to quickly burnish large surface areas to a high gloss, turn to the manufacturer who provides the most power available. The propane-powered burnishers are available in 21 inch and 27 inch path sizes, so you can choose the best floor burnisher to meet your productivity needs.
- Powerful engine maintains speed under heavy loads
- Flexible pad driver follows contour of uneven floors
- Large 20 lb propane tank offers long working time between refills
- Accomplishes high-gloss burninshing with the most power available
- Completes large areas fast for high productivity
- Reduces operator fatigue with ergonomic comfort
- Catalytic converter for clean air exhaust
- 80% safety fill tanks prevent overfilling
- EPA and C.A.R.B approved
Warranty: 2 years parts & labor.
- Part Number: 56384165
- Pad Size: 21 in
- Pad Speed: 2,000 rpm
- Engine: 603cc Kawasaki V-Twin
- Propane Tank: 20 lb Capacity 80% Safety Fill
- Sound Level: < 89 dB A
- Productivity Rate: 25,000 sq ft/hr
- Agency Approvals: EPA and C.A.R.B.
- Weight: 221 lb
- Dimensions: 56" L x 23.5" W x 39.5" H