Focus II Large Walk-Behind AutoScrubber
Includes: 242 Ah wet batteries, shelf charger, and pad holder.
The Clarke Focus II walk-behind floor scrubber has the right combination fo capacity, cleaning path, runtime, and rugged durability desired by contractors, rental companies and industrial facilities.
With 30 gallons (114 L) of solution capacity and a 34 inch (86 cm) scrub path you will be able to tackle the largest jobs quickly and efficiently. The 36 Volt power plant means longer run times for cleaning large areas, and it delivers the heavy-duty scrubbing performance often needed. Up to 250 lb (113 kg) of down pressure delivers deep and thorough one pass cleaning.
The Focus II Large is designed to meet the daily challenges of building service contractors and rental organizations. Simple on/off switches and intuitive, easy-to-use controls make for minimal operator training. An easy to care for design and rugged machine components ensure maximum uptime for better reliability.
Maximize your cleaning productivity and efficiency:
- Large 34 inch (86 cm) scrub path and 30 gallon (114 L) tank capacity
- Low flow rate for high productivity per tankful
- Scrub up to 3 MPH
- Three scrub pressures up to 250 lb (113 kg)
- 36 V power
- High capacity 310 Ah battery option with four plus hours of use
- Maneuverable in tighter areas
What enhances its productivity?
- Large solution and recovery tanks
- Long run time battery capacity
- High productivity per tankful
- Highly maneuverable with excellent sight lines
What does it do best?
- Fast routine scrubbing
- Deep and double scrubbing
- Leaves the floor dry to reduce slip/fall hazards
- Transports easily
What are the safety features?
- Bristle skirt prevents splashing
- High traction tires for less slipping
- Onboard charger safety interlock
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts, or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: