A flexible and easy to use cleaning solution for both daily maintenance and difficult restoration work will change the way you maintain your facility. The Clarke Focus II Rider delivers cost-effective, sustainable performance while maintaining the highest expectations for your clean floors.
- Tight Turning Radius - Puts the rider at the top of its class for cleaning capacity
- Increased Down Pressure - For one pass cleaning of heavy soils
- Quiet Operation - For application flexibility and daytime cleaning
- Optional Chemical Mixing System - Automatically delivers correct mixing solution to the brush deck
- Flexible Cleaning Capabilities - 28 and 34 inch disc deck models and 28 inch BOOST deck model
Includes: 310 Ah wet batteries, onboard charger, and pad holder.
The Clarke Focus II Rider lets you easily satisfy the job at hand. Available with a 28 or 34 inch disc deck or a 28 inch BOOST deck, the Focus II Rider can easily clean university entryways or remove floor finish in healthcare facility hallways. A large 31 gallon tank and low-solution flow rates result in up to 155 minutes of continuous scrubbing without a dump and refill, while increased down pressure (up to 220 pounds) allows for one pass cleaning.
Featuring an open machine design, you can access the Focus II Rider driver compartment from the left or right and quickly modify the tools-free adjustable seat for maximum comfort. Offering best-in-class maneuverability and water pickup, the Focus II Rider's turning radius is ideal for cleaning tight spaces while its heavy-duty steel side skirts provide enhanced wipiing and water containment.
Who uses the machine?
- Schools and Universities
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- Hotels and Hospitality Facilities
- Government Buildings and Installations
- Automotive Dealerships
- Entertainment and Sports Arenas
What make sit "green?"
- Deep scrub and floor finish removal without chemicals
- Reduced chemical consumption
- Low water usage
- Reduction in pad usage by 40%
- Earn LEEDS certification credits when using BOOST Technology
What are the safety features?
- BOOST wet screens
- Blade kits
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts, or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: