The DirectAir Pro is the compact, light-weight and transportable solution in an air mover. Featuring a powerful 1/3 hp motor and 3 speeds, this machine is designed to draw low amperage, so that it can be daisy-chained to one plug outlet for use in flood restoration applications.
Also great for quicker carpet drying during carpet cleaning, and wherever movement of air is needed. Three position settings allow flexibility for directing air movement. May be stacked for convenient storage.
GFCI outlets allow daisy chain of up to 3 airmover units. Onboard transport wheels and telescopic handle. Conveniently stacks for storage.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Built-in wheels and telescopic handle for easy transport
- Two GFCI outlets to connect up to 3 units to dry large areas
- Easy grip handle, and cord wrap
- Stack up to 4 units for storage
- Three positions: 0, 20 and 90 degrees
- Low, medium and high speeds
- Thermally protected
- Recessed rotary switch
- ETL and CETL certified
- Engineered for heavy, daily use
- Handle and wheels are included
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: