Orbital Floor Machines
The BOS-18 offers operators the powerful BOOST technology in a floor machine. Available in a low-speed and a high speed model, the BOS-18 is the ideal orbital floor machine for small areas and detail work that larger autoscrubbers cannot reach. BOOST technology is ideal for the chemical-free removal of floor finish in preparation for finish recoats.
The BOS-18 Low Speed cleans at 1725 1/4 inch orbits per minute. With a totally enclosed motor and lower speed, this model is ideal for cleaning noise sensitive areas. An optional solution tank will feed clenaing solution directly to the pad.
The BOS-18 High Speed will clean at 3600 1/4 inch orbits per minute and is ideal for the toughest cleaning projects where noise is not an issue. The 4 gallon solution tank is included and feeds cleaning solution directly to the pad.
Both models of the BOS-18 are constructed of heavy cast components that provide durability and the weight needed for aggressive scrubbing and the removal of floor finish.
- 1725 1/4 inch orbits per minute (low speed)
- 3600 1/4 inch orbits per minute (high speed)
- Use for scrubbing, chemical free floor finish removal, and wood floor refinishing
- 4 gallon solution tank feeds cleaning solution to the pad (high speed)
- Heavy cast components provide durability and aggressive scrubbing action
- Large non-marking transport wheels
- Powerful, totally enclosed motor requires less maintenance
- Quiet operation for noise sensitive areas
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) eliminates the risk of electrical shock (high speed)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seamless chrome-plated handle tube resists rust, and increases durability
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor eliminates overheating
- Heavy cast iron main frame supplies weight for aggressive performance
- Cast aluminum pad driver plate reduces the chance of bending
Ease of Use
- No side torque
- Operates in any direction
- Low noise levels allow for cleaning in the most noise sensitive areas
- Dual switch levers for easy operation with either hand
- Convenient lifting handle
- Precision balanced counter weight and oversized drive bearing supply consistent performance, while reducing vibration
- Large non-marking transport wheels protect finished areas from damage
- Full "harpoon" face pad driver effectively transfers motion to the pad
- high weight and high speed orbital agitation provide aggressive cleaning
- Hospital grade plug assures electrical safety when connected to a properly grounded outlet
- Ergonomic handle with safety interlock offers operator comfort and protection
- Ground fault circuit interrrupter (GFCI) eliminates the possibility of electrical shock - (high speed model only)
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operato's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
- Fact Sheet
- Operator's Manual
- Parts List
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.