Vantage 13 Automatic Floor Scrubbing Machine
The Vantage 13 Electric Floor Scrubber delivers an even, consistent pressure of the floor for a deep clean with safety in mind. This auto floor scrubber is armed with two sets of squeegees and recovers floor cleaning solution in forward or reverse.
- Compact and easy to transport
- Two removable tanks for easy filling, dumping and cleanout
- Fold up design for easy storage and transport
- Dual squeegees for pickup in forward and reverse
- Dual, 6.5 in (16.5 cm) disc brushes at 200 RPM
- 1.8 gallon (6.8 L) solution tank; 2.1 gallon (8 L) recovery tank
- Sound Levels: 72.5 dB A
- Scrub width: 13 in (33 cm)
Cleaner, safer, and more efficient than ever - drop the mop and bucket routine!
The Clarke Vantage 13 Micro Automatic Floor Scrubber gives you big cleaning capacity for those small areas. With �the added controlled water usage, floors cleaned by the Vantage 13 floor scrubbing machine dry quickly without extended interruption.
The Vantage 13 Auto Scrubber features two tanks - easy to refill, empty and to clean. The 13 inch floor cleaning path and low floor machine profile allows for micro scrubbing in tight spaces.
The adjustable handle on the Vantage 13 electric floor scrubber is ergonomic and fits the operator with comfort. With the compact folding handle, the Vantage 13 floor scrubber is very easy to lift, carry, and transport.
- Part Number:
- Cleaning Path:
- 13 in
- Scrub Type / Pressure D:
- Dual, 6.5 in. disc brushes / 33 lb (15 kg)
- Scrub Head Speed:
- 200 RPM
- Scrub Time/Solution Tank:
- 18 minutes continuous
- Solution/Recovery Tank:
- 1.8 gal / 2.1 gal (7.0 L / 8.0 L)
- Sound Level:
- 72.5 dB A
- Power Cable:
- 50 ft (15 m) 120 volt
- Squeegee Width:
- 13 in, dual squeegees for pickup in forward and reverse
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Machine Body: 21.5 in x 15 in x 18 in (54.6 cm x 39 cm x 46 cm)
- ETL, CSA, CE
- 3 Year Parts & 1 Year Labor
- 51 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
Who uses this machine?
What does it do best?
- Healthcare Facilities
- Schools and Universities
- Hotels and Motels
- Office Buildings
- Retail Stores and Malls
- Rental Consumers
- Cleans in tight and small spaces
- Picks up solution in both forward and reverse
What makes it easy to use?
What enhances its productivity?
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Removable tanks for easy fills, dumps, and cleanups
- Folds up for easy storage and transport
- Compact design makes it easy to transport
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Dual squeegees for pickup in either direction
- Optional carpet wand makes it a dual purpose machine
- Controlled water flow maximizes scrub time per tankful
What adds to its durability?
What are its safety features?
- Rugged Polyethylene body
- Durable non-marking wheels
- Leaves floors dry in forward and reverse
- Easy to transport
- Adjustable ergonomic handle
- Controlled water flow to enhance dry time
- ETL, CSA, and CE approved