Focus II L20 Disc Compact Auto Floor Scrubber
No other manufacturer comes close to matching Clarke's combination of serious cleaning ability and green benefits in automatic floor scrubbers. The Focus II automatic scrubber models are available in 1 BOOST model and 2 disc models. All of the Focus II floor scrubbers feature important benefits such as low noise levels, improved user ergonomics, onboard chargers, breakaway squeegees and more.
- Walk-Behind Automatic Scrubber - 20 inch (51 cm) Disc
- Power traverse forward and reverse
- Pad holder, one each
- 130 Ah wet batteries, two each
- Onboard battery charger 115 VAC / 24 VDC 13 A
- Approximate shipping weight 390 lbs (177 kg)
- 12 V 114 Ah at 20 hour rating (AGM)
- 14.5 Gallon solution and recovery tank (55 L)
- Sound Levels: 65.8 dB A
- Scrub width: 21 in (54 cm)
What enhances its productivity?
What makes it "green"?
- Efficient utilization of solution
- Compact design, large capacity
- Easy on/off brush
- Long run times
- Solution and brush off in neutral
- Low sound level
- Ergonomic design
What are the safety features?
- AGM battery (optional)
- Chemical-free floor finish removal with BOOST Technology
- Security key switch
- Safety yellow palm switches
- Circuit breaker protection
What are the accessories?
- Full line of brushes and pads
- Battery Maintenance System
- Replacement Squeegee Blade Kit
- Hour meter kit