One-Pass Carpet Cleaning
Model SC440 Carpet Extractor offers the same sleek styling and ease-of-use that made it's predecessor, model SC400 carpet extractor a market leader for over twenty years. To improve quality, reliability and performance in a carpet cleaning machine, Pullman-Holt has completely redesigned the carpet extractor with upgraded electrical components and a chassis, tank and handle assembly requiring 50% less fasteners. A patented method for sealing the brush housing and vacuum shoe against the floor provides solution recovery unmatched by any other single vacuum motor extractor. Use the quick-connect port on the side of the SC440 to attach a floor wand, upholstery or hand tool, and you also have all the benefits of a portable tank extractor with this smart and efficient design.
- 3-stage vacuum motor, horizontally mounted for increased airflow and longer life.
- 106 CFM and 143 inch waterlift for maximum solution pick-up and faster drying times.
- 120 psi by-pass pump applies solution evenly for deep-down cleaning.
- 1/3 HP DC motor and chevron nylon brush roll provides deep-down agitation of carpet fibers.
- Floating brush system provides consistent brush contact with uneven surfaces.
- Patented floating 18-inch vacuum shoe follows contour of the floor for superior solution recovery.
- Easy-to-follow controls reduces operator error and fatigue.
- Pressurized brush motor housing protects electrical components and bearings from water damage.
- Folding handle allows for easy storage and transport.
- Side access quick coupler allows the use of external wand, stair and hand tool.
- Clear solution strainer prevents interruption to pump spray.
Would like to have the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: