13” Value Rotary Daily Scrubbing Brush
Floor Machine Daily Cleaning Brush for High Gloss Floors
Replace the floor scrubbing brush on your floor machine with this white 20 Inch diameter color tech daily cleaning brush for high gloss floors.
13” White Daily Cleaning Scrub Brush Features
- Specifically designed for daily cleaning and maintaining of all high gloss floor surfaces
- Replaces white floor pads
- Ideal for use on ceramic tile, concrete, marble, quarry tile, slate, terrazzo and VCT
- Outlast floor pads 100 to 1
- More efficient than floor pads
- Brushes are better for the environment
- Available in 13" - 20" diameter showerfeed blocks
- Includes wear indicator
- Irregular bristle length for optimal cleaning on uneven surfaces
- Diameter: 20 Inches
- Bristle Trim: 1-1/2 Inches
- Bristle Material:Poly/Nylon
THE TOTAL FLOOR CARE SYSTEM
Value Rotary Brushes & EZ Snap Clutch Plates
Carlisle knows that proper floor cleaning and maintenance requires the right equipment and supplies. We couple our value rotary brushes and EZ Snap clutch plates to create a simple solution for floor maintenance. Combine all of their features and what you get is real, measurable cost savings along with “peace of mind” knowing you are doing what is right for the environment.
NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Exclusive patent pending EZ Snap Clutch Plates easily snap on and off the Value Rotary Brushes. The durable design has been tested for strength, toughness and fatigue resistance.
THE SAVINGS ADD UP
Rotary Brushes outlast floor pads 100 to 1 allowing you to save HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS of dollars annually.
- $7,200 - Annual Cost for 1,200 floor pads
- $1,740 - Annual Cost for 12 floor brushes
- &5,460 - Annual Savings
Value Rotary Floor Brushes offer an environmentally friendly option over floor pads. Our brushes outlast floor pads 100 to 1, creating less waste in pads and packaging.
Our innovative new clutch plates complete the EZ Snap Floor Care System. Our patent-pending design is made from acetal resin, among the strongest and stiffest of all thermoplastic materials. Available in a variety of styles, our clutch plates simply snap in and out of the value line of rotary brushes.