IR Sensor Activated Touch Free Hand Drying
- Drying time of 15 seconds
- Cover made of 18 gauge stainless steel and uniquely complements the Roval™ Collection with its bowed face and gently radiused edges
- Operates automatically using infrared sensor
- Auto-resetting thermostat
- 60-second automatic shut off, 2-second shut after hands removed
- Activate dryer by placing hands under sensor
- Dryer automatically shuts off after user removes hands from sensor zone
- Motor: 0.67 HP / 29,000 RPM - Brush Type, Dual Ball Bearings
- Voltage: 220V-240V, 50/60 Hz. 1.0 kW (.003 KW @ 12 seconds)
- Heater: 500 Watts
- Current: 8.3 Amps @ 120 VAC;
- Dry Time: Approx. 15 seconds
- 5 Year Warranty
ROVAL™ Collection Washroom Accessories
Intended for high-profile projects, this collection adds elegance to any washroom without becoming the focal point. Subtle curves, drawn one-piece seamless doors and flush tumbler locks, make the Roval™ Collection ideal for the most aesthetically demanding applications.
- Curved design and brushed, stainless steel finish are the ideal choice for high-end commercial washroom applications
- Integral locking systems
- Heavy-duty staked, piano hinges
- Full access to back panels for easy installation
- Fully removable waste receptacles for easy cleaning
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help:
Please Contact Us or call 1-888-226-2724 and a sales representative will happily assist you.
GENERAL CARE & MAINTEANCE
All ASI products are designed and manufactured to high quality standards to ensure many years of satisfactory service. To assure long life and beauty, the product should be cleaned, protected and maintained.
Usually units that have just been installed will require cleaning after the protective plastic film has been removed. Depending upon how long the units have been in storage prior to installation, a product such as 3M 6041 may be helpful in removing any stubborn vinyl & adhesive residue.
Under normal usage, stainless steel products require regular cleaning with a soft clean rag moistened with a mild detergent followed by a water moistened clean rag and then a dry rag, much the same as stainless steel sinks, pot & pans and eating utensils, and can be wiped with lemon oil applied by soft polishing cloth to maintain sheen. Plastic or laminate materials can be maintained with general-purpose protectant products such as Armor All®. Glass surfaces should be cleaned with any suitable non-abrasive standard glass cleaner, such as Windex® or Glass Plus®. Do NOT use cleaner with ammonia or bleach.
Stainless Steel should be protected against Muriatic acid and caustic or abrasive materials, and harsh cleaning detergents [with pH outside the range 6 ± .5]. In the event such agents cause discoloration, polishing with a stainless steel cleaner such as 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish® and a soft cloth on bright or mirror finishes, or for #4 satin finish surfaces the SS cleaner and 3M Scotch Brite® either blue (less aggressive) or green (more aggressive) pad is recommended.
Dryer products are designed to be maintenance free.
There are no user adjustable or serviceable parts inside the housing. General cleaning of the exterior housing and nozzle surfaces on a regular schedule is adequate, with no special attention required. Any general-purpose spray-and-wipe type cleaner is appropriate. Periodically, the sensor lens (if so equipped) should be wiped clean with a soft towel dampened with mild soap and water (NOT SOAKED), and rinse-wiped and dried. In highly dusty environments, the inside of the nozzle and/or exhaust screen should be examined regularly for dust and/or lint build-up, which should be removed. If necessary, maintenance crews can open the housings with special security wrenches (after the power has been shut off) to clean the inside of the screen and/or the blower unit and heating element.