Use to kill after-fire odors in automobiles and other small enclosed areas where a fogging machine would be awkward and/or electrical power is not available.
May also be used as a hand operated spray gun for concentrated burned areas such as automobile engines and kitchen stoves.
More than one can may be used for spaces larger than a car interior yet too small for a fogging machine.
As a rule of thumb, use one can for every 10,000 cubic feet of room space.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove all debris and furnishings that are to be discarded before beginning treatment. Articles which can be cleaned and reused should be removed and treated as described in No. 1 under the Bulk Liquid instructions.
- Close window, doors and vents. In automobiles turn on heating or air-conditioning fans.
- Place the can in a central location or pointed directly at the burned area on top of a protective sheet or tray.
- Turn the cap upside down and press back on the top of the can until it locks into position. This will start the fogging action.
- Vacate the area. Be sure to close the exit door or window as you leave. Allow the aerosol to dispense entire contents. At 750 F the aerosol fogger should discharge for about five minutes. The time will be less in higher temperatures, longer in lower temperatures.
WARNING: This product is highly concentrated. Do not over use.
Keep the area closed for one hour and then open to allow ventilation. Repeat if necessary.