Refresh AntiBac Foam Antibacterial Soap Dispensing Pack
Value Pack Includes: (8) 1 Liter Cartridges & (2) 1 Liter Restyle Curve White Dispensers
Formerly known as AeroGreen antibacterial foam soap. The Refresh AntiBac FOAM is a light-green, antibacterial foam lotion soap with a mild scent and Triclosan to cleanse the skin and kill bacteria. It is 99.99% effective against most common bacteria and is perfectly suited for the healthcare, hospitality, and food preparation industries.
Where to Use: Commercial washrooms where a higher level of hand hygiene is required.
Soap Features & Benefits
- Perfumed Antibacterial Hand Wash - Triclosan based formula helps cleanse the skin and kill bacteria
- Mild Formulation - Smooth enough for frequent, everyday use
- Soap-Free Formulation - Helps to maintain the natural acidic protective mantle to protect skin from bacterial and fungal infection
- Contains Skin Conditioner - Helps the skin feel smooth and firm after use
- Generates Water Economies - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soap use
- Cost Efficient - Highly economical and provides over 30% more washes than standard lotion soap
- High Quality Smooth Foam - Silky-smooth consistency when washing; helps improve hand washing compliance
- Convenience and Efficiency - Quickly and easily rinses away to leave no residue on skin or in the sink
The leader in foam soap technology, Deb Stoko offers a high quality, antibacterial foam soap with triclosan. 99.99% effective in killing common germs and bacteria. This product has a fresh light floral fragrance and contains moisturizers and emollients for the skin making it ideal for frequent use environments.
Recommended for public restrooms, patient rooms, and any non-acute area of a medical facility. Foam spreads rapidly across the hands for more thorough coverage and provides more handwashings per cartridge.
According to the Center for Disease Control and the US Department of Health and Human Services, “Handwashing is the single most important procedure for preventing the spread of infection. Strict adherence to clean-hand policies alone could prevent the deaths of up to 20,000 patients each year."
- Perfectly suited for the healthcare, hospitality and food preparation industries
- More handwashings, fewer cartridge change outs. Each 1-liter cartridge provides up to 1,400 handwashings
- Foam covers the skin faster than traditional liquid soaps
- Foam lathers instantly, so less water is used and wash time is cut in half!
Restyle Curve Soap Dispenser
All Deb soap dispensers are Biocote protected. Biocote is a silver-based anitmicrobial agent that is incorporated into the dispenser components at the time of manufacture and inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and molds. Biocote will not wear out or rub off over time, making it effective for the lifetime of the dispenser.
Dispenser Features & Benefits
- Previously known as a ProLine Soap Dispenser
- Large Push Buttons - Can be hand or elbow operated; easy-to-use
- Fixed Shot Sizes - Delivers the exact amount required, controlling usage and reduces waste
- Deb System Cartridges - Replaces in seconds, reducing maintenance time and costs
- Ultrasonically Sealed Cartridges - Allows no ingress of air into cartridge during use and prevents product contamination
- No Wastage - Cartridges are designed to collapse during use
- Recyclable Cartridges - All cartridge components are made of fully recyclable materials
- Locking Mechanism - Prevents unauthorized access, pilferage and product contamination
- Sight Glass - Indicates level of product in cartridge
- Guaranteed for Life - Re-assurance of quality and reduces ongoing costs
- Durable Plastic Bodies - Withstands high levels of wear and tear