Refresh Azure FOAM Soap Dispensing Pack
Value Pack Includes: (8) 1 Liter Cartridges & (2) 1 Liter Restyle Curve Kids Wash Dispensers
Green Seal certification means this Deb SBS foaming product, as stated in GS-41, demonstrates environmental leadership throughout its life-cycle and meets requirements for:
- Limited toxicity
- Environmentally preferred ingredients
- Limited waste and resource use
Refresh Azure FOAM Hand Wash
Formerly known as AeroBlue Hand & Body Wash. The Refresh Azure FOAM is the ideal choice for economical hand cleansing in all types of public facilities. Available in our patented sealed waterproof cartridges and convenient portable pump bottles.
The Refresh Azure Foam hand wash provides a very pleasant hand washing experience and leaves skin fresh after use. The foam soap contains glycerin, a skin moisturizer to help improve skin hydration and prevent drying, leaving the skin feeling smooth and firm after use. The frosty-blue lotion foam soap with a light fragrance offers a general purpose cleansing action that is ideal for hand washing or showering. Use at any wash basin, in locker rooms and showers, office buildings, anywhere.
Where to Use: Washroom areas in offices, education facilities, day cares, public facilities, healthcare facilities and long-term care facilities.
Soap Features & Benefits
- Green Seal Certified - Meets standards of environmental leadership
- Soap-Free Formulation - Helps to maintain the natural acidic protective mantle to protect skin from bacterial and funagl infection
- Generates Water Economies - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soap use
- Contains Glycerin - a skin moisturizer to help improve skin hydration and prevent drying
- Cost Efficient - Provides over 30% more washes compared to standard lotion soap
- Convenient, Quick & Easy - Quickly and easily rinses away to leave no residues on skin or in the sink
- Biodegradable - Mild surfactants in accordance with OECD guidelines, does not pollute the environment
Restyle Curve Soap Dispenser
All Deb soap dispensers are Biocote protected. Biocote is a silver-based anitmicrobial agent that is incorporated into the dispenser components at the time of manufacture and inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and molds. Biocote will not wear out or rub off over time, making it effective for the lifetime of the dispenser.
Dispenser Features & Benefits
- Previously known as a ProLine Soap Dispenser
- Large Push Buttons - Can be hand or elbow operated; easy-to-use
- Fixed Shot Sizes - Delivers the exact amount required, controlling usage and reduces waste
- Deb System Cartridges - Replaces in seconds, reducing maintenance time and costs
- Ultrasonically Sealed Cartridges - Allows no ingress of air into cartridge during use and prevents product contamination
- No Wastage - Cartridges are designed to collapse during use
- Recyclable Cartridges - All cartridge components are made of fully recyclable materials
- Locking Mechanism - Prevents unauthorized access, pilferage and product contamination
- Sight Glass - Indicates level of product in cartridge
- Guaranteed for Life - Re-assurance of quality and reduces ongoing costs
- Durable Plastic Bodies - Withstands high levels of wear and tear