Stand-up to increased performance and productivity with Clarke's new stand-on floor scrubber! The SA40 20 inch stand-on auto scrubber gives you the option to walk, ride, or stand when scrubbing large floor areas. The SA40 stand-on auto scrubber is the alternative to those looking to move out of a walk-behind auto scrubber while not breaking the budget or decreasing productivity.
- Increase Productivity - 12 gallon solution tank is 20% larger, allowing for longer scrub time
- Flexibility - Instantly adjust solution flow and scrub pressure on the control panel
- Enhanced cleaning - Additional scrub pressure is available for cleaning heavily soiled areas
- Quiet mode allows for daytime cleaning - sound level is as low as 60 dB A
- Powerful vacuum motor and LINATEX squeegee blades - ensure best-in-class solution removal, leaving behind clean, dry and safe floors
Includes: Four 208 AH wet batteries, onboard charger, and pad holder.
Clam Shell Design
Clam shell design makes charging easy with virtually no increase in the machine's foot print. This allows it to easily fit into a cramped janitor's closet.
Easy Maintenance Access
Flip-up lid and tilt-back tank provides easy access to the recovery tank, debris catch cage and batteries.
The SA40 is available with wet or AGM maintenance-free batteries.
A Cost-Efficient Cleaning Solution
The new SA40 stand on scrubber further enhances cleaning productivity. Designed to deliver reliable cleaning performance, the SA40 stand-on auto scrubber provides a flexible, extremely maneuverable and compact solution for small to medium-sized areas.
The Clarke SA40 is designed with a large 12 gallon solution tank and low flow rate, which can provide up to 75 minutes of scrub time without refilling, so you will spend more time cleaning. The SA40 is also engineered to provide increased down pressure at 88 pounds to enable you to enjoy maximum clean in a single pass.
Consistent, Easy Cleaning
The SA40 ensures consistent, reliable cleaning with solution flow rate control right at your fingertips. Select from low, medium or high flow rates to match the job at hand without stopping the machine. This not only minimizes cleaning solution waste but also reduces time spent on dump and refills. For simple operation, all scrubbing parameters are controlled with individual buttons and are clearly displayed on the easy-to-read, LCD graphical display.
True Blue Sustainability
With the SA40 you can enjoy a high level of cleaning performance without sacrificing sustainability. The SA40 is designed to allow you to clean with minimal consumption of detergent and water so that real savings can be gained without compromising performance or the environment.
Simple, intuitive controls minimize operator training
Externally mounted solution filter is easy to clean and minimizes exposure to chemicals
The scrub deck features a rugged industrial 3-lug attachment system for maximum durability and low total cost of ownership.
Ease of Use
- Dashboard with high contrast LCD Display
- Large operator compartment accommodates all operators
- Intuitive icon buttons for brush pressure, solution flow and quiet mode require minimal operator training
- Wide range of accessories to make the cleaning job as fast and productive as possible
- 20% larger tank size for its class
- Fast travel and scrub speed
- Steering wheel makes cleaning obstacle intensive environments fast and easy
- High down pressure for one pass cleaning
- Dashboard flow rate control for on-the-fly adjustments
- Easy to clean tank for quick clean up after use
- Efficient double scrubbing kickstand requires less time and effort
- Thoroughly tested, high-quality components
- Larger brush and drive motors than other machines in its class
- High quality bearings, switches, motors, chassis and electrical components throughout
- Simple to clean and maintain due to its surface finishing
- Fast installation and removal of squeegee blades
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts, or just want to make sure you are maintaning your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: