400 Series PVC Frame Walker
The most stable and versatile walker ideal for any healthcare facility. PVC rollators/ambulators help patients who have trouble walking by providing safety and maintaining stability. Outriggers help prevent the unit from falling over.
- Arms and seat are height adjustable
- Restraint free opening/closing gate
- Adjustable safety belt to help break accidental falls
- Healthcare grade PVC pipe frame inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi
- Extensively tested
- Deluxe rust proof threaded stem casters
- Reinforced at all stress related areas
- Solid base cushioned seat
- Wide base for better balance and safety
- Restraint free
- 5 year limited warranty on PVC frame
Cart Cover Colors:
- Standard Mesh - Breathable, flame resistant, mildew resistant. High tear & tensile strength.
- Solid Vinyl - Antimicrobial, flame resistant, easy to clean. High tear & tensile strength.
NOT ALL PVC MANUFACTURERS ARE ALIKE
MJM International's combined 100 years of production experience and 35 years designing experience has made them the top manufacturing leader in the PVC industry.
MJM uses 100% Virgin PVC materials (Furniture Grade / Healthcare Grade) throughout their entire product line of Commercial Plastic & PVC Laundry Carts, Hampers, Linen Carts, Logistics Equipment & Accessories.
The 1-1/4" pipe used on all products has a weight of .425 - .434 pounds per foot. Independent impact tests have been performed with exceptional results. In addition, MJM extensively tests all PVC products to ensure they meet the rigorous demands of your healthcare environment.
As proven leaders in the industry, there is no comparison; MJM's PVC fittings have 20% more socket depth than others. The MJM socket depth is 1-1/2" compared to the 1-1/4" socket depth, found on most products from other manufacturers, thus producing a solid foundation to the connection between the pipe and fittings since more surface area of the pipe is glued inside the fitting.