For light scrubbing of floors prior to burnishing. Excellent daily cleaning pad, minimal finish removal. Open construction resists clogging and allows for easy cleaning. Use on automatic floor machines. Best choice if followed by burnishing.
This product is a floor maintenance pad used for cleaning floors prior to burnishing. The pad is made of high quality synthetic fibers in a non-woven web bonded with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. The pad is nominally one inch thick and is made in various sizes.
The pad is normally used on an automatic scrubber or rotary floor machine for cleaning finished floors prior to burnishing. The pad is used with neutral cleaners or as part of a system with TopLine Conditioner. When used as part of the TopLine System, the Autoscrubber pad and Conditioner are used to clean and condition the floor finish prior to burnishing with the Speed Burnish Pad.
- Abrasive Type: Mineral
- Center Hole Diameter: 3.375 Inch
- Color: Green/Amber
- Diameter: 12 Inch
- Material: Non-Woven Polyester Fiber
- Perforated Center Hole: Yes
- Shape: Round
- Thickness: 1 Inch
PAD USE & CLEANING
Directions for Use:
- Dust mop
- Scrub floor with TopLine Autoscrubber Pads under an automatic scrubber or rotary floor machine. Mop apply TopLine Conditioner properly diluted when using rotary machine. Apply conditioner through solution tank when using automatic scrubber
- Pick up solution with mop or scrubber vacuum
- Allow to dry
- Burnish floor with TopLine Speed Burnish Pad
Pad Cleaning: Pads may be hosed out using a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil. Pads may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution to dissolve caked-on soil or finish prior to cleaning.