Healthcare Grade PVC Frame Linen Cart
PVC plastic frame mini linen cart is designed for transferring and storing linens. A push handle helps reduce wrist injuries. The fabric cover features a convenient Velcro closure. The flat shelves provide full usable shelf space for storing linens. Each shelf can hold up to 100 lbs. This PVC plastic frame linen cart is ideal for the healthcare facilities and medical logistics.
- 3 storage shelves: 20" x 32", 12" height between shelves
- Overall Size: 42" L x 20" W x 51.25" H
- 100 lbs load capacity per shelf
- Health grade PVC pipe frame inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi
- PVC frame is phthalates, lead and latex free
- Extensively tested
- Rust proof 3" Twin Threaded Stem Casters
- Reinforced at all stress related areas
- Ergonomic handles
- Flat shelves provide full upside shelf space
- Velcro closure
- Ships "Knocked-Down" for shipping savings
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on plastic frame
Cart Cover Colors:
- Standard Mesh - Breathable, flame resistant, mildew resistant. High tear & tensile strength.
- Solid Vinyl - Antimicrobial, flame resistant, easy to clean. High tear & tensile strength.
NOT ALL PVC MANUFACTURERS ARE ALIKE
MJM International's combined 100 years of production experience and 35 years designing experience has made them the top manufacturing leader in the PVC industry.
MJM uses 100% Virgin PVC materials (Furniture Grade / Healthcare Grade) throughout their entire product line of Commercial Plastic & PVC Laundry Carts, Hampers, Linen Carts, Logistics Equipment & Accessories.
The 1-1/4" pipe used on all products has a weight of .425 - .434 pounds per foot. Independent impact tests have been performed with exceptional results. In addition, MJM extensively tests all PVC products to ensure they meet the rigorous demands of your healthcare environment.
As proven leaders in the industry, there is no comparison; MJM's PVC fittings have 20% more socket depth than others. The MJM socket depth is 1-1/2" compared to the 1-1/4" socket depth, found on most products from other manufacturers, thus producing a solid foundation to the connection between the pipe and fittings since more surface area of the pipe is glued inside the fitting.