10-Quart Whisper Raven Backpack Vacuum
Raven series vacuums give you the technical edge! Sandia's Raven vacuums deliver the latest advances in vacuum design technology to give you the clear-cut advantage. Raven's third major design enhancement in as many years clearly demonstrates Sandia's commitment to design excellence and powerful performance. Take a closer look, and you will see that never before have so many advanced features been incorporated into a compact, backpack design.
With the fastest soil proficient than traditional uprights. The Super Raven collects the most soils, leaving exhaust air cleaner with a disposable, heavy-duty paper micro-bag mounted inside a washable cloth shakeout bag. Made in a lightweight ergonomic design, the 10 quart back pack vacuum provides optimum user comfort. The cushioned back-pad fits the curve of any operator's back while the comfortable shoulder and waist belts reduce fatigue.
- Ergonomic backrest and superior airflow design with quad level filtration
- Designed for vacuuming carpet, hard floors and upholstery
- Doubles as a blower
- Washable cloth shakeout bag for high collection of debris
- 2 Lever-style latches for securing lid to the body
- Static-dissipating vacuum hose allows for right- and left-handed vacuuming
- Easy-to-reach On/Off power switch
- Quiet Motor - at just 61 dB
- 50-foot safety power cord
5-Piece Tool Kit Includes:
- 59" 2-Piece 2-Bend Aluminum Wand
- 14" Scalloped Floor Tool
- 17" Crevice Tool
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- 3" Dust Brush
Warranty: Lifetime on body / 5-Years on Motor and All Electrical Components / 90-Days on Tools and Accessories
Carpet and Rug Institute
Vacuum cleaners meet criteria levels of Soil Removal, Dust Containment and Carpet Appearance Retention to earn the CRI Seal of Approval/Green Label certification, vacuums must pass the following independent laboratory tests:
- Soil Removal - CRI uses NASA-enhanced x-ray fluorescence technology instead of traditional gravimetrix testing to measure the precise amount of soil removed from carpet - either 30 oz/sy commercial cut pile carpet or 30 oz/sy loop pile carpet.
- Dust Containment - The vacuum must not release more than 100 micrograms of dust particles per cubic meter of air, keeping dirt and dust locked tight in the vacuum - not escaping back into the air where it can be breathed.
- Carpet Fiber Retention - The vacuum must not affect the texture of the commercial cut pile carpet (900 passes with sample rotated every 50 passes) more than a one-step change based on one year of normal vacuum use
- Bronze - 40-49% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Silver - 50-54% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 100 µg/m³ of dust particles
- Gold ≥ 55% Soil Removal; Dust Containment ≤ 35 µg/m³ of dust particles
U.S. Green Building Council
Vacuum cleaners are certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute "Green Label" Testing Program for vacuum cleaners and operate with a sound level of less than 70 dB. Powered equipment is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration, noise and user fatigue.
The LEED mark is managed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), a nonprofit organization committed to a prosperous and sustainable future for our nation through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings. The LEED certification process is designed to inspire project teams to seek innovative solutions that are better for the environment and better for local communities.
LEED certified vacuums work for all buildings - from homes to large corporate buildings. Projects pursuing LEED certification earn points across several areas that address sustainability issues. Based on the number of points achieved, an institute then receives one of four LEED rating levels: Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum.