Saturn Low Speed Buffer
With all metal construction, stainless steel brush cover and steel triple planetary gear boxes, the Saturn floor machine can stand up to the heaviest workloads. With the powerful 1.5 HP motor the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet. The Saturn is built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floors as well as bonnet cleaning and shampooing carpets.
- All metal construction assures durability
- All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation
- Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand
- Lockout lever is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment
- Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture
Warranty: 5 years on parts & labor
- Brush Cover: powder coated
- Brush Speed: 175 RPM
- Bumper: non-marking PVC
- Electrical Draw: 14.4 amps
- Gear Box: triple planetary
- Handle: chrome-plated steel
- Handle Grips: soft, anti-fatigue
- Motor: 1.5 HP
- Operation Control: All metal, dual on-off
- Pad Diameter: 17"
- Power Cord: 50' yellow
- Warranty: 5 years parts & labor
- Weight: 98 lbs
- Wheels: 5"
Would you like to have all the facts, lost your operator's manual, need to order the right parts, or just want to make sure you are maintaining your machine properly? UnoClean is here to help: